Thursday, January 21, 2010

2nd DigiTaL



Wow, i figured out how to decrease the file size, so i could post my 2nd digital layout. i have printed these, however i did not like how my printer printed them, so i tweaked my printer and hopefully i can reprint them without lines on them. and of course the lovely rocket scientist that i am, i took the ones that i did print to work. do think i can remember to bring them home?? nope, i am sooo excited to get out of there, i would leave my keys, purse, phone and self behind if they were not all grouped together and needing the keys to get into and start the car. yep, i am blonde. some would say it is drugs, i am just a TRUE blonde!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty! Can't wait to see it all pimped out with embellishments. Please post it, darhling.
And, I loved the layout you did last night at The Playground.
Fun.

Tessa said...

Cute cute!
umm.... wanna give me a lesson?