Monday, November 2, 2009

HaLLoWeeN

Halloween~ i am running a little late for adding this on here, but i had it started on the first, however Ben's picture would not load, so i had to get another one. Here is the world's most handsome cowboy,,,,, BEN. he looked so cute.



This is a picture of my cuties going to my grandma's apartment. Ben was not cooperating for picures, and i wanted one with the 2 of them. not soo great!!








Princess Elizabeth was just loving the camera attention. i made her top with glimmer mist and bling. it started out completely white. the tutu is from hannahtutus on etsy. and this is the most gorgeous tutu. The queen (me) actually loaned Ellie one of my crowns for her hair.


thanks all for taking peak

1 comment:

Cathy said...

omgosh! the cutest kids ever!
Quite the cowboy cutie and the most beautiful princess! Make sure to get your crown back, my Queen!