Thursday, October 1, 2009

Boy: A Noise with Dirt On It


here is a super fun layout that i did, with the help from Ben! i started out with a plain craft 12x12 i used distress ink and then stampes with acrylic paint in various alphas. all with the help of Ben. then i found some cardboard that i tore and distressed this with distress ink. the BOY is stamped from tim holtz stamps and distress ink. the other letters, i used quickutz. I have been waiting to do these pictures, i just did not have the right passion and ideas for this. i am super happy with how this came out. especially since the fact i put more then one picure on a page!!! a little background behind the picures. My mom picked Ben up from daycare one day and this is how i got my little sweet boy back. Ben has sooo much fun at my parents, i am some day hoping that we can move to the country also. thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing me how to use the Distress Ink. And, this layout answered my question about if you can use it on regular CS.
What a fun layout. Your little one is so cute! And, I love the cardboard.